Continuing Education Review Services | Get Your Continuing Education Course Approved
Welcome to CERS
Continuing Education Review Services (CERS) is recognized as an Approval Agency for the Physical Therapy Board of California, and approves continuing education courses for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants licensed in the state of California.
Why Choose CERS?
If you provide continuing education courses to Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants, you will need to get your courses approved by an agency recognized by the California Board of Physical Therapy.
CERS is recognized by the California Board of PT to approve your continuing education courses!
With the new CE law, effective November 6, 2009, all PT and PTAs renewing a license must certify that they have completed the required number of continuing competency hours. PTs and PTAs will be looking for California Board-Approved courses.
Are your courses CERS approved?
Why Choose CERS for your continuing education course approval?
- Experienced healthcare professionals reviewing your CE course applications
- User friendly application
- Quick Turnaround - continuing education course applications are processed within 30 days
- Option for expedited reviews
- Easy to read approval numbers
- Fast and professional service
- Affordable application fee as low as $50
- Sliding scale application fee
- 1 or 2 year continuing education course approval options
- 2 year approval option discount
- Assistance available by phone, live personal support and/or email
- Approved continuing education courses listed on our website
- Easy payments options